Search on the site
- Tower Cranes
- Formwork systems
- Safety systems
- Formwork accessories
GIRDER CEILING FORMWORK – CONVENTIONAL
The conventional formwork system is designed to form ceilings of any shape. Thanks to the small number of components in the system, its assembly and disassembly becomes simple and fast. The ceiling formwork system also enables the production of joists with different cross-sections.
CONVENTIONAL GIRDER FORMWORK CONSISTS OF THREE BASIC GROUPS OF STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS:
- ceiling supports
- wooden girders
- formwork sheathing – i.e. plywood with appropriate technical parameters and elements supplementing the girders on supports
- tripods for the vertical positioning of supports.
- Accuracy and ease of execution
- A single assembly method (very simple method of selecting appropriate spacing of individual system elements)
- a simple release and stripping mechanism for the ceiling slab support,
- Durable components made of high-quality materials
- Smoothness of the final surfaces which do not require plastering
- High load capacity
- H20 girder
- Joist bolt
- UZ 500 girder
- Buckle for B bracings
Send your inquiry
Please fill in all fields correctly.