Search on the site
- Tower Cranes
- Formwork systems
- Safety systems
- Formwork accessories
The KS Column System is a vertical formwork designed to form columns with rectangular and square cross-sections. The structure of the formwork allows for making columns with dimensions from 20×20 to 60×60 cm, with gradation every 5 cm in two basic height modules: 270 and 330 cm.
The formwork was designed for concrete pressure not exceeding 90 kN/m2, which is suitable for executing quick concrete works.
- The system is tie-free, which ensures no tie imprints on the surface of the completed concrete element.
- Short assembly and disassembly time thanks to easy formwork closing mechanism.
- By fixing the plywood from the back of the elements, first-class quality of face concrete is achieved, with no tie and no jointing marks on the surface.
- Moving the column formwork around is possible without dismantling, within a single working cycle of the crane.
- Thanks to the particularly resistant synthetic coating applied, the formwork can be reused without the need to change the sheathing.
- The improved surface makes it easy to clean, including with a high-pressure cleaner, and reduces the need for spot refurbishments.
- Work decks installed around column formworks secure the work place from all sides.
- Safe and easy use of the formwork thanks to practical accessories such as diagonal supports, repositioning devices, etc.
- KS frame element
- KS closing hook
- Articulated nut
- KS Double diagonal support
- KS support head
- KS deck
- KS handrail
- KS handle
- KS top section bolt
- KS protective strip
- Express dowel
Send your inquiry
Please fill in all fields correctly.