Search on the site
- Tower Cranes
- Formwork systems
- Safety systems
- Formwork accessories
Single-sided formwork systems are used for reinforced concrete structures, when it is not possible to use traditional double-sided formwork.
In the one-sided formwork system, the forces exerted by the freshly laid concrete mix on the formwork are carried by the structure of the wall bracings and transferred via anchors concreted at an angle of 45° and the base of the bracing frame onto the substrate panel. The wall bracings can transfer the pressure of up to 100 kN/m² from fresh concrete.
BAUKRANE OFFERS TWO TYPES OF WALL BRACINGS:
- Variable wall bracings – lightweight system for formwork heights of up to 3.25 m
- Heavy-duty wall bracings – heavy-duty system for formwork heights up to 4.50 m
- Construction of diaphragm walls, sealed walls
- Construction of retaining walls
- Construction of new walls next to existing walls
- Construction of walls next to existing insulation layers
- Execution of thick structural walls
- Execution of foundation blocks, etc.
- WU14 wall bracing lock
- Spindle diagonal support
- Drawbar connector
- Support shoe
- Connecting pin
- 5 mm spring clip pin
- 50 component connector
- WS10 bolt
- WK10 anchor
- 9-15 cm bolt holder
- 3 mm scaffolding pipe
- Wall bracing
- Wall bracing top section
- Coupling beam
Send your inquiry
Please fill in all fields correctly.