Search on the site
In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, I advise that:
- Within the meaning of Article 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, Baukrane Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-299, ul. Jana Keplera 36, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000533872 is the controller of the data contained in this statement.
- The data collected will be processed by the Controller for purposes of:
- provision of services within the scope of the conducted business activity (contact with the customer, signing an agreement, settlement/invoicing, implementation of accounting and tax requirements, etc.)
- promotional marketing
- distribution of commercial information by electronic means – at the consent of the customer
- newsletter subscription – at the consent of the customer
- Your data shall be protected in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
- The customer’s personal data will be shared or entrusted to other recipients (legal office, companies providing office management programs / CRM and an entity providing IT and website management services to the Controller).
- The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent given by the client, or if its processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement or for taking the necessary actions prior to its conclusion, and the legitimate purpose of the controller on the basis of Article 6 (1) (a), (b), (f).
- Personal data shall be stored for the duration of the service or longer if legally justified (5 years from the end of the accounting year for the needs of the tax office, 10 years provided for in the statute of limitations on claims).
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, though necessary to take steps to conclude an agreement and/or to take steps to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the agreement between the parties.
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
- You have the right to access, rectify, limit or delete your data, as well as the right to object to their processing at any time. Objection to data processing is tantamount to discontinuation of implementing the provisions of the agreement between the parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
- You have the right to be forgotten and to transfer your data.
- Your data will be subject to automated processing, including profiling (Article 22(1) and (4)) in order to select a personalised offer that meets customer expectations and conditions.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in case of violation of the conditions referred to above or if the processing violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.