We take care of Your privacy
We know how important it is these days to protect your privacy, so we make every effort to maintain the highest standards of security.
In accordance with Article 13 (1) and (2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
- The Administrator of the data, within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data contained in this statement is Baukrane Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, 80-299, 36 Jana Keplera Street, registered in the National Court Register under number 0000533872.
- The collected data will be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
- service realization within the framework of the business activity (contact with the client, signing a contract, billing/invoicing, realization of accounting and tax requirements, etc.).
- promotional marketing
- sending commercial information by e-mail – with client’s consent
newsletter subscription – with the client’s consent
- Your data is secured in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
- The client’s personal data will be shared with or entrusted to other recipients (legal office, companies providing office management software /CRM and the entity providing IT and website management services to the Administrator)
- The legal basis for data processing is the consent granted by the client or their processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement or taking necessary actions prior to its conclusion, and the legally justified purpose of the administrator based on Art.6(1)(a,b,f)
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the service or longer, if it is legally justified (5 years from the end of the accounting year for the purposes of the tax office, 10 years provided for the statute of limitations for claims)
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however it is necessary in order to take actions aimed at concluding a contract and/or taking steps to ensure the implementation of the provisions of the contract between the parties.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
- You have the right to access, rectify, restrict, delete data, as well as to object to its processing at any time. Objection to the processing of data is tantamount to the discontinuation of provisions and provisions of the contract between the parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing at any time.
You have the right to be forgotten and to have your data transferred.
Your data will be subject to automated processing, including profiling (Article 22(1) and (4)) in order to select a personalized offer meeting the expectations and conditions of the customer.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in case the conditions referred to above are violated or the processing violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016.