We care about your privacy
We know how important it is nowadays to protect the privacy of users, so we make every effort to maintain the highest security standards.
Pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, we would like to inform you that:
- The data administrator, within the meaning of art. 4 point 7 of the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data contained in this statement is Baukrane Budownictwo Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdańsk, 80-299, ul. Jana Keplera 36, registered in the National Court Register under the number 0000533872.
- The collected data will be processed by the Administrator for purposes:
- performance of the service as part of the business activity (contact with the client, signing the contract, settlement / invoicing, implementation of accounting and tax requirements, etc.)
- promotional marketing
- sending commercial information by electronic means – with the consent of the client
- subscribing to the newsletter – with the consent of the client
- Your data is secured in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation.
- The client’s personal data will be shared or entrusted to other recipients (legal office, companies providing office management / CRM programs and an entity providing IT services and website management to the Administrator)
- The legal basis for data processing is the consent given by the client or their processing is necessary to perform the contract or take necessary actions before its conclusion, and the legitimate purpose of the administrator based on Article 6 (1) (a), (b), (f)
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the service or longer, if legally justified (5 years from the end of the accounting year for the needs of the tax office, 10 years for the limitation of claims)
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to take steps to conclude a contract and / or take steps to ensure the implementation of the provisions and provisions of the contract between the parties.
- Your data will not be transferred to third countries.
- You have the right to access your data, rectify it, limit processing, delete it, as well as object to its processing at any time. Objection to data processing is tantamount to cessation of the provisions and provisions of the contract between the parties.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time.
- You have the right to be forgotten and to transfer your data.
- Your data will be subject to automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 (1) and (4)) in order to select a personalized offer that meets the expectations and conditions of the customer.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in the event of violation of the conditions referred to above or the processing violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.